We are thrilled to share the launch of our brand-new Today Is The Day Podcast! Our first episode, Meghan and Josh’s House Rules for Health & Happiness, is now available on your favourite podcast platforms. Meghan and Josh are often asked how they manage their day-to-day lives. You may have peeked into their home and learned how they cook, eat, play and parent their son, Finley. Today, they’re sharing the goods with you about how they create a happy home. Subscribe and listen to the Today Is The Day Podcast on:
Covered In This EpisodeIn this episode, you’ll learn:
- Meghan and Josh’s evening routine, and why gratitude is such a central part of it.
- Why taking one big breath is essential for preparing yourself to eat.
- The reason Josh and Meghan ban phones from their bedroom, and how they wake up in lieu of an alarm.
- Their method for divvying up chores at home and how it strengthens their bond.
- Why it’s important to pass on other people’s compliments to your partner.
- How to make a point of getting outside and breathing fresh air as early in your day as possible.
- To take cues from our ancestors to figure out how to best optimize your energy throughout the day.
- Ways to de-escalate petty conflicts and build harmony throughout the home.
- What is the best time and place to voice criticism when you absolutely need to — plus Josh and Meghan’s helpful song!
- How to apply ‘Occam’s Razor’ to your life and simplifying as much as possible.
Get your FREE Resource Library with 35+ free resource guides!Fill out the form below for instant access.
Free Resource Library
Enjoy more than 40 downloadable guides, recipes, and resources.
Additional Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- 5G is Coming: What You Need to Know About 5G, EMFs and The Health Impact
- 8 Essential Habits for Healthier Cell Phone Use
- 4 Ways to Get Better Sleep
- The Most Important Digestive Phase (That Nobody Ever Talks About)
- Healthy at Home
- Meghan Telpner: Recipe Inspiration
- Dealing with Postpartum Challenges as an Introvert
Connect With The Hosts
- Functional Nutrition Certification Program
- Functional Reset Program
- Josh on Instagram
- Josh on Facebook
Featured Culinary Nutrition Expert
Candi Haas and Rita Childers, Founders of Core + RindCandi and Rita are besties who founded their company, Core + Rind, after taking the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program in 2014 and 2015 respectively. This line of creamy and dairy-free sauces is blended with whole ingredients and fits with vegan, Paleo, Whole 30 and Ketogenic diets, so it’s a sauce for everyone! It took Candi and Rita a year to develop the shelf-stable recipe without additives or preservatives using organic and non-GMO ingredients, making it the only one of its kind on the market. And it’s absolutely delicious! Learn More (and grab a jar or two): www.coreandrind.com
More About The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program
- Program Overview: Check out the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- Free Training! Get instant access to a free Culinary Nutrition From Scratch Training
- Download and snuggle in with our Course Catalogue
- Join the team! Discover how you can become an Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructor
- Rave Reviews: See what our beloved grads have to say about us